Thursday, March 31, 2016

Prologue

Teenage Spark everybody!!
Chances are you've stumbled across the blogs because you're having some teen girl problems. Well, you're not alone! What teen girl doesn't have problems? It's like our thing. Like Taylor Swift's breakup songs or Harry Syles' trademark swoopy hair
But real talk.. You're not alone. I know you might feel as though nobody gets you. Not your family. Not your friends. I know because I feel those things too. Every teen girl does. So you're welcome to my blog, where I'll talk about some problems and happy incidents that I'm going through and give you some tips on how to deal with them. And maybe you can help me too!
Be a part of this safe haven, where you can voice your feelings and nobody will judge. Maybe you'll find that someone else is going through the same thing. We can help each other out, and maybe find some true friends in the process. Because we're teen girls, and if we don't stand together, how will we stand?
So here begins the journey of The Teen Survival Guide. Shall we?

2 comments:

  1. This is great! This seems like a positive place effort teen girls to go to find peers going through the same things as them. The keyword is POSITIVITY. Many young girls need this these days because of peer pressure, bullying, etc. Keep up the good work. Geez, I sound like a teacher. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You just brightened my day honestly.
      I agree with you completely btw.
      POSITIVITY!
      xx

      Delete